Bed Bug Dog Inspections in White Swan MH Park NJ
There are other Bed Bug Dogs than ROSCOE® in White Swan MH Park, NJ!
Not sure if you have Bed Bugs in White Swan MH Park?
The most effective bedbug detection method in White Swan MH Park today is a highly trained Bed Bug Dog in White Swan MH Park, NJ.
You’ve all heard of Bed Bug Dogs and how they can sniff out bed bugs, right? It’s 100% true that bed bug dogs are a front line weapon in the war against bed bugs in White Swan MH Park, NJ. Bedbugs are very small and like to hide in tight, dark places. Unlike humans that must rely upon visible inspections, Bedbug dogs use their nose which means they can identify all stages of bed bugs (adults, nymphs and eggs) whether they are hiding in a mattress, behind a wall or under a carpet. All places you would not be able to see them with the human eye!
“The Original” BedBug Chasers make them your #1 for Bed Bug Dog Inspection and Bed Bug Treatment in White Swan MH Park, NJ.Although BedBug Chasers may not have the "Original" Bed Bug Dog we do have other equally, if not more qualified, dogs for Bed Bug Dog Inspection in White Swan MH Park NJ. We use only NESDCA certified bedbug dogs so you can be sure that each dog and handler team has achieved the highest standard for scent detection. NESDCA (National Entomology Scent Detection Canine Association) was formed by Pest Control Professionals to ensure the highest standards for Entomology Scent Detection Canines are upheld. www.NESDCA.com
Using a qualified bed bug dog is important, but choosing the right Bed Bug treatment is critical!
Call BedBug Chasers “the most Trusted Name” in White Swan MH Park, NJ immediately at 855-241-6435 to rid your life of bed bugs!
BedBug Chasers uses Dry Heat to Kill Bed Bugs in White Swan MH Park, NJ– Heat is the oldest, cleanest and most efficient way to kill bed bugs, kill bed bug nymphs, & bed bug eggs in Just ONE TREATMENT and in Just ONE DAY!!!
A Bed Bug Heat Treatment is the most effective bed bug treatment to kill bed bugs in apartments, homes, condos, movie theaters or anywhere else - Even AIRPLANES - is by heating them quickly, this method is called “Heat Shock”. Since the early 1900s, bed bugs in NJ, NY, PA, CT and Westchester County have been controlled by heating infested rooms or whole buildings to temperatures of at least 113 deg. Fahrenheit. Today, we know the critical temperature to kill bed bugs of all stages is 122 deg. Fahrenheit.
Even though a Bed Bug Heat Treatment NY NJ NYC CT PA and Westchester County is the most efficient, cleanest and quickest way to get rid of bed bugs in NYC, NJ or Westchester County other less effective bed bug treatments remain in the industry. Let’s compare a popular bed bug treatment method and you will see why a heat treatment is the best to solve your bed bug control problems in New Jersey, NYC or Westchester County today!
Freezing with carbon dioxide sometimes referred to as Cryonite®:
- Must have direct contact to be effective
- The pressure of the system can cause the infestation to be dispersed
- Small hand-held carbon dioxide wand can easily miss infested areas
- The CO2 method creates a dew point which can lead to mold
- Personal belongings can easily be damaged or destroyed by freezing
- You must wash and dry all clothing, linens and bedding
- Freezing does not fully penetrate thicker mattresses and box springs
- Freezing does not penetrate walls or heavy furniture
- Freezing can permanently damages books, magazines, photos and paperwork
After reading through this list, you must wonder why so many ineffective and hazardous bed bug treatment options still exist.
BedBug Chasers “Trusted” Dry Bed Bug Heat Treatment:
- One Bed Bug Heat Treatment is all you need
- Entire Homes and Offices can be treated in a single day
- No need to remove your personal belongings
- No need to wash your clothing, linens and bedding
- You can return to your home immediately
- No dangerous chemicals or residue
- Furniture is completely treated because heat penetrates thoroughly
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments penetrate bed and box springs killing all stages of bed bugs
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments penetrate walls and other hard to reach areas of your home
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments penetrate boxes and storage cartons
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments permeate through books, magazines, pictures, paperwork and other personal items where bed bugs hide
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments also kill many other insects in your home
- By far, the least expensive and most effective method for complete Bed Bug Control
If you need a Bed Bug Treatment Call “the Original” BedBug Chasers in White Swan MH Park, NJ
At BedBug Chasers we are “the most TRUSTED NAME” because we Care about you, your Business and your Home, that’s why we’re the BIG DOGS of bed bug extermination in White Swan MH Park, NJ. At BedBug Chasers we may not have the "Original" bed bug dog but we did INVENT our BED BUG HEATERS and we INVENTED our BED BUG HEAT TREATMENT process. So when you call 855-241-6435 you’re calling the company that perfected the ONE DAY BED BUG TREATMENT in White Swan MH Park, NJ, the most convenient and effective way to kill bed bugs in White Swan MH Park, NJ with a 100% Guarantee!
Don’t be fooled by imitators when you hire “the Original” BedBug Chasers to perform a Bed Bug Canine Inspection in White Swan MH Park, NJ or perform bed bug control in White Swan MH Park, NJ we perfected discreet and confidential service. All of our vehicles are unmarked, which means no one needs to know about your bedbug concerns.
Top #1 Choice for Bed Bug Dog Inspection in White Swan MH Park, NJ
Bed Bug Extermination Service areas include White Swan MH Park, NJ:
At BedBug Chasers, we pride ourselves on our quick response time and that includes Bed Bug Dog Inspections and Bed Bug Treatments in White Swan MH Park, NJ from one of our 6 nearby locations:
- BedBug Chasers of Northern New Jersey
- BedBug Chasers of Central New Jersey
- BedBug Chasers of Southern New Jersey
- BedBug Chasers of New York City
- BedBug Chasers of Philadelphia
- BedBug Chasers of Connecticut
This allows BedBug Chasers quick access to anywhere in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut as well as White Swan MH Park, NJ.
ROSCOE THE BED BUG DOG is a Registered Trade Mark of Bell Environmental Services, Inc. AKA Bell Bed Bugs, Bell Bird Control.
Cryonite is a Registered Trade Mark of CTS Technologies AG CORPORATION SWITZERLAND.